It was a great day today! Here’s some reflections on Sunday and other thoughts from this past week (in no particular order):
- One of my daily highlights is Bible Heroes Story time with the family. It’s a cool book that comes with songs for each story. Emory LOVES to dance to every song. I’m gonna miss these times later in life (and it will come WAY TOO SOON).
- Played guitar in worship for the first time at BridgeWay. I forgot how much of an awesome thing it is to watch people worship.
- Speaking of worship, I don’t really miss my old guitar that got stolen any more. My new one sounds really, really good.
- Tried out YouVersion Live again for sermon notes and bible verses in worship today. I only tweeted/facebooked about it. Didn’t mention it during the service. Did you try it?
- Got linked to by ChurchCrunch yesterday. Thanks John!
- Started working on a site of what I think is going to be one of the coolest things I’ll ever create. More on that on a later date.
- I wonder how many Cowboys fans still want to get rid of Roy Williams and David Buehler?
- Had a great Connection Group again tonight. Love those guys and gals!
- The weather was so nice today!
- Next Sunday I’m preaching about the New Heaven & New Earth. Probably going to focus most of my time on Revelation 21. Got any ideas for me?
That’s it for this week!